Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2008

It's About Time!

Woooo Hoooo! We FINALLY got a Wii Fit today! I was flipping through the Sunday ads in the paper today (which had 4 packs of coupons in it, by the way!), and I saw that Circuit City had it in their add. I tried to call to see if they had any left, but no one would answer. The automatic lady just kept telling me to try back later.

So I gave up, and continued my browse through the ads. That's when I found that it was also in Meijer's flyer. So, we loaded up the van and headed to our local Meijer to see if, by some chance, they still had one. Nope. They had sold out about 2 hours before we got there. BUT...the last she had seen, a Meijer about 25 minutes away still had some. She called that store to see if they still had any...they had FIVE!

Back in the van for a little road trip. We got lost, because I had never been there, but somehow still thought I knew where I was going. Not so much. But we got back on track, and eventually found it...about an hour after we had left our Meijer. Oops...at this point, we were thinking it would be a miracle if they still had any. But, we were there, so we figured we would give it a shot.

After being misdirected by the front door greeter, I finally found their game section. And there was one left on their shelf! I'll take it! Just out of curiosity, I asked if that was their last one...she said there were still 2 left. Thankfully we didn't stay lost any longer than we did, or we may have gone away empty handed. But, as it turned out, we finally got a Wii Fit!

We all played it this evening a little. Then after we put the kids in bed, I played it for a while. I did everything one time. OY! My legs are a bit tired. My abs are slightly burning. And I'm sweaty. But it was fun, and I managed to get in over 30 minutes of exercise tonight, while having fun! Sweet!

No comments: