Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

This is what I came up with

After 24 hours of torturing myself with that scrapbook layout I told you about yesterday, on the word of my husband's advice, I walked away from it for awhile. Today at nap time while I was waiting for Meagan to fall asleep, I sat down and started yet another version. But this time it came together much more quickly than it did yesterday. I like it when that happens. I still don't think it's going down in history as a masterpiece, but I'm not messing with it anymore. I think I struggled with it so much because it's not a very good quality picture to work with. But for her birthday Meagan and I got matching aprons to cook in, and I couldn't pass up scrapping it, even if my only picture wasn't very good. So here's what I came up with.


No comments: