Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

New Friend

Here's my latest layout. Finished it last night. Again, I struggled to put this page together. I think I am losing all of my creativity. My husband has his own thoughts on the cause of my problem (I won't share those here!). This picture was taken of Meagan on the day of the boys' last t-ball games. One of the families had brought their new puppy to the fields with them. The dog basically followed the kids around all day, and he kept camping out under Lucas' chair for some shady resting time. Meagan was IN LOVE! If only the puppy would stay puppy size (and clean up its own poo), I would get one for her. As for me, I much prefer to borrow someone else's dog on occassion, just like we did on this particular day.



I got scolded tonight because I haven't been updating my blog enough lately. I'll try to do better. Apparently, it is the motivation to get some people through their day (I might suggest looking for a more amusing pass-time??). But I'll do what I can.

No comments: