Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

2-Hour Delay

This morning, the school had a scheduled 2-hour delay, which meant we didn't have to rush to get up and get ready. I got to sleep until almost 9:00... heavenly. The kids got ready and then took turns playing Webkinz until it was time to go. Isaac also worked on his Megablox ship a bit more.

So we had a different kind of start to the day. Now I feel a little off. I haven't done much that I have to show for. I have gotten all of my pictures filed and backed up on my second hard drive. Now I'm going to work on getting my layout files and my scrapbook files backed up before anything happens. (My laptop has been making a sort of funny static noise when the fan turns on, so I thought I better make sure everything is backed up... just in case.) Hopefully nothing will happen, but it's always better to be safe.


**********

No comments: