Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

Dear Laundry

Journaling: "Bring on the trash talkin', the attitude, the lip! Because today I earned it! True, there are lots of days when YOU get the best of me... when your endless piles and baskets and hampers are just too much for me. True, sometimes you beat me before I ever get going... or I'll get going only to be stopped - knocked off course - before I ever reach the finish line... washed but not dried... or dried but not hung up... or hung up but not put away. Yes, LAUNDRY, you are a tough opponent. A worthy adversary. That much I'll give you. I would be lying if I tried to deny it... YOU got skillz! BUT... today when the dust cleared, there was only one of us still standing... and it WASN'T YOU! The hampers were empty, the clothes all washed & dried... and folded, hung and put away. Today, LAUNDRY, I WIN!"

(Click here to view full credits)


**********

No comments: