Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Cramafartian

Earlier in the school year, Sebastian's class worked on writing Alliteration Creature Poems. Sebastian's poem (one of them) was about a cramafartian. True story. *lol*


This is a cramafartian.
A cramafartian lives crushed between a castle's concrete columns.
A cramafartian eats crunchy crickets while consuming crushed-clam juice.
A cramafartian likes concentric circles, crows, and also conquering commercial clowns.
A cramafartian loves conducting and being the commander of creepy cardinals.
My cramafartian combed my hair in a cold part of Colorado while licking my coins.

With such a lovely poem as that, what more was to be done but to print it, frame it, and give it to his teacher as a Christmas gift! Here's the finished product:

His party is today. I hope Mr. T. likes it! Although honestly, I don't know how he couldn't!

**********

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is AWESOME! So creative!! And I love the layout you did for it. Cute, cute, CUTE!!

HP