Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Another Sebastianism

I love the funny things Sebastian says. He very rarely says something 'wrong' but when he does, it's so darn funny! For instance, he still says 'askident' instead of 'accident' and 'afost to' instead of 'supposed to.'

The other night, we were sitting in the basement playing on the computer - zoo tycoon is a big hit around here lately. Well, Meagan was grumping, so I had to get up see what she needed. While I was away, 'Something happened,' as Sebastian put it, and the computer screen just went black. He thought the computer had completely turned off, but actually, our monitor had croaked. So I told him not to worry, it was just the monitor, and the zoo would not be lost. I had been expecting that the monitor wasn't going to hold out much longer. Lucas just plugged in a spare (a much smaller spare!), and everything was fine.

The next day, Sebastian seemed a little mopey. I asked him a few times what was wrong, and he just kept shrugging me off. Finally, he came up to me and said, 'Mom, I'm really sorry I broke your thermometer.' How can you not love that kid!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

That is just so adorable. Poor kid - all upset about your thermometer. :) What cuties you have.