Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Dear Meagan

It's hard to believe my baby is almost 2. The 'little' years are quickly slipping away from me. Soon I will be Mommy to a baby no longer (if you could even call her a baby now). Today I started thinking about her life so far, and I realized that I had no idea who she was going to be when she was first born. So I wrote her a little letter this evening, and (of course) did a layout for it.


Journaling: Almost 2 years have passed since this day. Look how tiny and new you were. We had just met only hours before this picture was taken. The world was full of possibilities, and we could only wonder what direction our lives would take together. Little one, I must admit to you now that I completely underestimated you in this moment. You, so tiny and dependent. I had no idea what a strong little girl you would soon prove to be. I had no idea what an incredible spirit God had placed in you. Each day I am amazed to you. Some days I am exhausted by you. But every moment I love you and I am thankful to have been blessed to be your mommy. Sweet girl, God has great things in store for you, and I know beyond a doubt, you were designed for a life beyond extraordinary.

Credits: Sweet Genevieve's Raspberry Mocha kit and grunge brushes. Font is High Strung.

1 comment:

Deidra Faith said...

That's absolutely beautiful