Pages

Friday, March 30, 2007

A little bit of not very much

No motor development this morning - I guess she decided to start spring break a day early. That was fine with me. I didn't have any big plans, since I had gotten the house pretty much cleaned up the other day. So I figured we could just take it easy this morning, and I would figure out something to do. Well, around a quarter 'til ten, the phone rang, and a friend of mine was calling to see if I wanted to get the kids together to play. She has 2 little boys that are Isaac & Meagan's ages. She had invited us to her house, but since Sebastian had to catch the bus at 11:10, I told her it would work better if they came here. So, the kids spent the morning with friends, playing with all those organized toys in the basement! Well, I came upstairs from the basement to get something, only to notice that it was 11:15. And Sebastian was still in the basement. Oops! We missed the bus! So, I guess we could have gone to her house after all. Oh well! It ended up being no different than every other Friday, when I drop Sebastian off at school after motor development is over.

Not much planned yet for the weekend. I still have to clean out the oven, so I may do that for the remainder of nap time. I may go up to Lansing tonight or tomorrow to look at buying a new couch. Other than that, we're just hanging out and hoping for good weather. It's gorgeous up here today, so we'll probably play outside this afternoon, once Meagan wakes up. That's it for us for now...oh, and I DID pick my drivers this week, so I am hoping for at least more than zero points this week! Keeping my fingers crossed! Have a great rest of the day!!

(just coming back w/ an update - thanks Shane! I took your advice & it worked fine - no explosions or anything!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Would my husband steer you the wrong way?? He always does the oven cleaning.