Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2007

Sweet Genevieve

I am SOOOOO excited about this! I have been selected as one of the members of Sweet Genevieve's new creative team! For those of you who don't know (which is probably most of my family & friends reading this LOL) Genevieve Sass is a very talented digital scrapbook designer. And I am so so so excited to get to use her stuff! It's like a dream (you all know how giddy I get over scrapbook stuff)!!! Here's a link to her blog and her store, if you want to check it out! I'm almost done with my first layout using some of her new stuff (which comes out in the Oscraps store tomorrow), so I'll upload as soon as I can.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

CONGRATS! Great stuff to be able to play with! Love the driving story from yesterday too! LOL

Unknown said...

CONGRATS!!! Her stuff is BRILLIANT!!

Anonymous said...

Nancy says:

It is so cool to see your name
on her team list. I was just
telling your Dad yesterday I think
good things are going to happen to you. Scrapbooking has always
been in your blood.

Love ya,
Dad too