Pages

Monday, March 26, 2007

Silly boys

I know, I know, it's been almost a week! I'm slacking! Actually, I've been fighting off the illness that my husband was nice enough to share with me. That, combined with a busy weekend, has left little time for blogging. Also, the designers whose teams I'm on went nuts releasing new stuff all at the same time, so I've been trying to keep up...not so successful. But I can only do what I can. Here's a quick layout, just for your entertainment, until I can get around to something more substantial. I have some CUTE pictures of Meagan today that I can't wait to share with you. But, right now, I have a pressing game of freeze tag to attend in the back yard...I can't leave Daddy out there to fend for himself!

This is a some new stuff by Sweet Genevieve...she just started a line called candy graphics...so far she has alpha, flowery, and starry. This layout has the alpha & the flowers.


Journaling: Silly boys! I love it when the 1 of you are getting along. you're such a good team, you have so much fun together when you're not fighting!

Credits

No comments: