Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Updates

Just an update for the day -
1) Sebastian is officially signed up to play t-ball. He starts practices in April.
2) Meagan & Isaac were at Nicole's during nap time, so NO NAP! Yikes...can you say early bedtime? They went to bed at 7:30. Meagan crashed right away. I just handed her paci & pointed her in the direction of the bed. (she's so cute!)
3) I took some 'me' time & went up to Lansing to buy a CD. I've looked at Meijer & Wal-Mart here, but neither place had it. I got Barlow Girl's new CD - Love it! Thanks for the birthday $$
4) Go NO scrapping done tonight, but I did manage to get a new digi tutorial posted on my other blog.
5) Didn't watch Idol tonight, so I'm gonna go watch the last 2 minutes on tivo to see who got the boot, and then I'm going to bed! 'Night!!

No comments: