Pages

Monday, April 30, 2007

Rained Out

Bummer! Tonight was supposed to be Sebastian's first T-Ball practice, but around 4:30 the rain rolled in, and by practice time it was thundering & lightening. We still had the informational meeting, with all the rules (which are adorable for the little guys, by the way), and practice times, and so on. But Sebastian was really disappointed that he didn't get to play. On the brighter side of things, though, the boys did get some new tennis shoes before we went to the practice/meeting, so they were at least excited about that. (While we were in the store, I believe Meagan found every POSSIBLE pair of Dora shoes, took them off the rack, out of boxes & brought them to me. I lost track of how many times she said, "Look Dora!" I hope I got them all put back okay!)

Anyway, he's supposed to have another practice on Wednesday, so hopefully they'll have good weather then. Their first game is 2 weeks from tonight!

No comments: