Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Best Breakfast Sandwich Ever

This was my breakfast yesterday morning. It was so yummy, I had to take a picture of it (I turned it around so you can't see the bite out of it, LOL). I thought I would share it with you, in case you want to give it a try. I diced up some green peppers and tomatoes (was going to do onion to, but I was just being lazy). I warmed them in my little egg-frying skillet for a few minutes until they were warmed through. Then I cracked an egg right over top of them, broke the yolk and smushed it around a bit. Salt and pepper. Fried it on both sides. Then stuck it on a toasted english muffin with warm ham and melted cheese. YUM. My new favorite Saturday-morning-breakfast sandwich. :)

2 comments:

Deidra Faith said...

Will you come make me one?? That looks DELICIOUS!!

Rebecca H. said...

oh my gosh, it was SOOOO good!