Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Family Photo Album

I was informed by my husband that I MUST post pictures of these spiders that I'm making such a big deal about. Clearly, he is just feeling left out of the action! So, here ya go, Honey! I hope you get as grossed out as I did!
Spider Number 1... the one I sprayed with air and startled, but, unfortunately, am pretty sure I did NOT kill... Thus, I am in no hurry to do landscaping again any time soon!
Spider Number 2... This baby is no longer with us. Woohoo!

So I totally apologize to those of you who have serious spider issues... I've never been one of those people, but I can now majorly empathize with you. Please forgive me.

1 comment:

Deidra Faith said...

Now I have MORE issues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those are GROSS!