Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

(Mini) Road Trip

Can I just say that I LOVE that it takes me less than 2 hours and 45 minutes to drive to family's houses!

To celebrate the new-found closeness in proximity that has been the result of our relocation, and to put a hot summer day to the best possible use, the kids and I packed up, loaded up, and headed to Grandma & Grandpa's house for a day (2 actually, as we are spending the night tonight) of swimming!

My kids are fish. Really. They could stay in the water for infinity. They only got out this evening because they were enticed by food (and because I kicked them out so we could go eat... I think Meagan would have skipped the food if she could have just kept swimming). Hopefully the weather will be nice tomorrow and we'll be able to swim a bit more before loading up and heading back home.

Sorry, no pictures of the swim to share with you... As I was IN the water, and my camera is NOT waterproof, I thought pictures might be a bad idea. :)

No comments: