Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Best of 2010

This week's Digi Dare is up, and the idea is to scrap your favorite 5 photos of 2010. That is a task much easier said than done - especially if you're like me and take a ridiculous number of pictures in the course of a year. I sat and looked through photo after photo, and narrowed it down to thirty-some. I decided that I was going to have to focus in on one child... no way could I pick just 5 and capture all three of my kids. And since I had a very pink and girly kit to work with, I decided to start with Meagan.


I love these five pictures of her for so many reasons, but mostly because they really convey different aspects of her personality. She is silly, care-free, fun, adventurous, creative, confident, beautiful, outdoorsy... and I think these photographs really display those characteristics of her perfectly. The trick was finding a way to put five random pictures on one page together and give them common ground. At first I wasn't sure I loved this layout, but the longer I look at it, the more it's growing on me. *shrug*
(click here to view full credits)
**********

No comments: