Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Saved by the Phone

The other day I posted a little bit of a light-hearted post about how much I am relying on my phone these days. Well, Monday it TOTALLY saved me! I was painting - working on some artwork to hang over our bed (I'll post more on that later). I was working away, when I heard my phone chime. ??? What's that about?, I thought.

It was only a reminder that I had 15 minutes to get to Isaac's class room. I had COMPLETELY forgotten that I had signed up to help in computer lab for the next several Monday's. Uggh! Thank you phone! I would have felt awful if I would have missed that.

As long as I keep my phone battery charged, it will do the thinking for me if my brain battery dies. I need a little bit of extra memory power in my life right now. Thank you Droid. *i heart you*

**********

2 comments:

Deidra Faith said...

Which Droid do you have? I have the Ally but I'm considering the Droid 2.

Rebecca H. said...

Deidra, I have the Incredible. I REALLY like it - or love it. Yes, you could say that. There is nothing about it that I don't like. Before this one I had the Fascinate... turned that guy back in because it didn't work very well. Great concept and layout of that phone, but it locked up quite often. I have had NO problems with the Droid Incredible though. I would get it again.