Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

My Phone is Earning its Keep

While I may have taken some jabs from dear sweet husband for needing a fancy phone just for the calendar feature, I must say that today I am feeling very thankful for my over-glorified calendar!

After waiting for a week and a half with no news, all of a sudden things with the relocation have picked up speed quickly. We have been in contact with realtors on both ends, and with the relocation company from various aspects. Documents are being signed and faxed and phone calls and emails are flying. Aaah! I had forgotten (a little) what a whirlwind of activity this whole process is.

All that being said, I am trying to manage appointments and to-do lists and classroom volunteering and kids' homework and tests and quizzes. Without my on-the-go, easy-to-update calendar, I would be in a world of hurt right now!

My phone is my friend. I like it. :)

**********

No comments: