Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

week 2: 2011

Forgive me for not blogging much these past few days (at least for not putting up many pictures). For now, this will have to do.

I must say I am super happy with the way my P365 attempt is going so far. It hasn't been even the slightest bit painful or overwhelming... at least not yet. I think my biggest challenge will be remembering to take pictures as we go through moving and settling in... although those might be the most important times to be taking pictures... hopefully I won't slack.

For now, here's my week 2 layout:

Journaling:
8 - A lazy Saturday filled with computer work, board games, and baked spaghetti.
9 - The kids tried to block the door to keep Lucas from leaving for Indiana.
10 - Web cam chats will be a regular part of our lives for a while.
11 - Good-bye pink wall. Hello white. Meagan loved helping me paint.
12 - Snow blowing. I am not a fan.
13 - Puzzle time with Meagan the super hero (see her cape?)
14 - A fresh take on the mantle, complete with LOR books out on display.
(click here to view full credits)
**********

No comments: