Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Focus... gotta get some

I have a lot to do.

I KNOW I should have a plan for today.

But I don't. I have a mushed up jumbled sort of list of what I probably should do. Sounds pretty precise, huh?

I think maybe laundry. Yes, that's a must, as I have nothing to get dressed in today, and the boys both wore their last pair of pants to school. So, LAUNDRY... put it on the list.

Um, I need to patch walls and paint. I guess I could do that?

Or maybe I'll clear my sidewalks and driveway (again) before the City feels compelled to send me a friendly reminder about our ordinances. Yes, maybe I should do this. CLEAR THE DRIVE... put it on the list too.

And as we are within days of being able to officially list our house, and as the house is slowly losing its 'clean house' look and is beginning to look a lot more like a 'three kids live here and the mommy can't keep up with everything' kind of house, well, maybe I should take advantage of having zero kids here today. Yes, maybe I should. So, STRAIGHTEN UP... that should go on the list as well.

I think I better stop there. I think my list just got full. If I run out of laundry and cleaning (*snort laugh*) I'll come back for more ramblings to gain additional focus. Yes, that's the plan.

I'm on it.

**********

No comments: