Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Love

I absolutely love to do layouts about every-day moments. These are really the things I want to remember most when I am 90 looking back. I mean, all the Christmas's and Easter's and whatever sort of run together, but they all have the same general feel to them, and therefore can be remembered to some degree. Every-day moments, however, if not documented in some way, are so easy to lose sight of. I don't want to forget how Lucas and Sebastian sat side by side on the couch - snuggling in a manly way *lol*. I don't want to forget how much we love to sit in front of the fire on a cold winter day. Those are great elements of life. They SHOULD be in an album full of memories.

Journaling: We love to spend time together. Today we watched Superman & Despicable Me in front of the fire.

(Click here to view full credits).

**********

No comments: