Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Week 1:

1 - Lucas & I took a day trip to Fishers to take a look around.
2 - Sight-seeing at Pier 1. I want to make a seat cushion like this.
3 - After-school homework for the boys.
4 - Lily pad forums are part of most days for me.
5 - Lucas' last full day of work in Perrysburg.
6 - Meagan played "chef." She emptied out the cabinet for supplies.
7 - Isaac finally got to bring Puddles home for the weekend.

(click here to view full credits)

Okay, so you may have noticed... or been able to put 2 & 2 together (or 1 and 5 if you're going by the numbers above) ... there's something stirring around here. Namely, Lucas has been offered another position and is being relocated once again. He will be going back to plant life. We will be packing our bags (and everything else) and moving. Not sure when yet. Soon-ish. Let's say within the next few months at least. That's all I know for now.

We have talked to the kids. Believe it or not, they are all three quite excited about this, which was a pleasant surprise for Lucas & I. Sebastian is excited to be the new kid in school (really???), and Isaac and Meagan are excited about house-hunting again. We have some ideas that will let everybody be involved in the whole process so that the kids don't feel like they're being drug along. I think it will be good. We all do.

So, there is lots of excitement and anticipation in the air to kick of the new year. For now, you know what I know, which is not much. I will keep you posted as God continues to unfold this path for us.

No comments: