Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Myth Busters

This post is to dispel the myth that has somehow taken shape that dares to imagine that, for even one moment, I live in some bizarre and perpetual state of perfection. This idea makes me laugh - like laugh out loud - but still I hear it often in comments and underlying tones of conversations.

No, my life is not perfect (although I do love my life very much... I have most definitely learned to love imperfection). No my house is not always clean. No my children are not always well-behaved. All myths.

And here's the evidence of the day. While flipped upside down and crawling around on the floor searching for one illusive Lego piece, I couldn't help but admire the current state of my kitchen floor in all its messy glory. And the funniest part of it is the sweeper that is sitting not ten feet away, propped up in the corner, going totally unnoticed (obviously).
I might be able to scrape up enough for tonights dinner if I really tried. That might save me from having to cook. :)


**********

No comments: