Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Because I want you to have this!!!

I know there are some of you who would LOVE to be able to instantly build up your digital scrap stash with products that are just perfection. I just got this email and gasped when I saw this fantastic chance... I had to share. Here's the scoop, if you're interested. It's the super easiest contest ever.... all you have to do is go to this post and leave a comment. And you can win Krista's FULL shop. It's amazing. Really. SOOOOOO worth a few seconds to go leave a comment! PLUS, the site you'll be commenting on is loaded with tons of free, adorable fonts (I use them all the time!!), so it's a bonus... download some free fonts while you're there!

If you want a preview of Krista's full store, you can check it out here.

No comments: