Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Golden Days

My goodness, where have I been! *sigh* I'll spare you the boring details... I'll try to stay on my game this week. We'll see how it goes.

I have a new layout to share with you. I've been accused a lot lately (Lucas...) of downloading a ton of stuff to scrap with but not actually doing any layouts. Men! *lol* I've BEEN doing layouts, I just haven't been able to share them yet. But I can share this one now, so I will!

It's Lilypad BYOC time again! Lots of gorgeous new stuff in the shop, plus a huge sale on products that are retiring! Definitely check it out! ....... My BYOC layout..... Meagan last Halloween (2009). Of all the years I can remember, I think 2009 has been my favorite so far. There was just something different about it.


Journaling: "I can't quite put my finger on it, but there was something a little extra special about this year. Days like this make me smile."

(Click here to view full credits.)

**********

No comments: