Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Too Many Legs

And speaking of spiders...
My layout for the most recent digi dare...

Journaling: "I have never ever considered myself to be a fearful person, and if you were to have asked me, I would have said, Nope, I'm not afraid of anything. This summer I was proven wrong when I was confronted face-to-face with a giant furry wolf spider. That thing just has too many legs and moves way to fast for me. If I ever see that guy in my house, I'm moving out!"

(Click here to view full credits.)


**********

3 comments:

Kelli said...

I'm thankful there are no actual pictures of that spider you are talking about! :) Great layout.

Rebecca H. said...

actually, kelli, there is... i extracted it and put it on there (left, toward the top). it about killed me to extract it, and it's probably a HORRIBLE job because I just plain REFUSED to zoom in close enough to do a decent job of it. lol

but yes, I did have to sort of hide it on the page, even for myself, because I just don't want it to stand out... too creepy!

Kelli said...

Ugh. Yup... it's there. Had to go back and check it again. Maybe it was my sub-conscious intentially just skimming the page. :)