Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

Mark Your Calendars

After much back-and-forth with my rather opinionated daughter, we have made the decision to re-enroll Meagan in dance for one more 8-week session. This will allow her to participate in a performance in December... I just really wanted her to see the class through to the finish of an on-stage performance so that she could get a chance to see why she is actually going to dance class each week. Lucas and I talked about it, and we both agree, so 8 more weeks of dance it shall be.

That means that December 4th, she will be performing between acts of the Nutcracker. She will be participating in the 6:00 pm show. If you're interested in going, let me know. Tickets are $10 and go on sale November 15th, first come first serve. Mark your calendars... I know there's always a lot going on in December.

No comments: