Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

Light the Night

I'm actually making SOME progress with scrapping my previous years' Halloween pictures! You know - I've told you a hundred times at least - I'm just not very good at getting motivated to scrap holiday pictures! But I've done a few fall-ish layouts this year at least. I still have TONS to scrap, but hey, one step at a time!

Journaling: "This was our first year in taking part in Light the Night. I was a bit worried you would feel like you were being cheated out of something since we wouldn't be doing trick-or-treating like we normally do. But as it turned out, I think you had more fun that you ever have before. We met up with the May family, so you got to spend the evening with friends. Plus there were games, candy treats, hot dogs & cups of cocoa. And we did step away and go around one block for trick-or-treating. Not only did we have fun, but we also got to be a part of an event that impacted our community."

I used the TLP / 9th & Bloom Collaboration kit (see my last post) for this layout.
(Click here to view full credits)


**********

No comments: