Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday Releases

What a great Friday for digital scrapping! There are some GORGEOUS new products being released today. Plus, some BIG news!!! Krista Sahlin (Sahlin Studio) is now at The Lily Pad! One of my favorite designers EVER at my most favorite store ever! Aaaah, it's a good day for digital scrapping!

Every Friday, TLP has its Froggy Friday, which means 20% off of all their new releases. This week's new releases are unbelievable! I want one of everything... if only there were more hours in a week! Here is a preview of the products I worked with this week, and the layouts to go with them.

New from Sahlin Studio and Holly at The Lilypad & 9th & Bloom:

And the layout I made with it...

Journaling: 'To think we nearly left Lilly behind in Michigan. The 2 of you are like 2 peas in a pod. We couldn't separate you.'

I also used new templates by Lauren Reid. These are great for a quick layout!

(Click here to view full credits.)


New from Lauren Reid & Amy Wolff at The Lilypad & 9th & Bloom:

And the layout I did with it...

Journaling:
* toes covered in bubbles
* bucket full of suds
* i love u
* a car wash with flair! You had a ball! and I cracked up!

(Click here to view full credits)

No comments: