Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Mouse

Wow, okay, so I've been on a roll with Isaac layouts lately. It seems I go in spurts... for now I guess it's his turn. I also guess that it really pays to put in the time and dedication to create for the digital designers I create for. Otherwise, I might miss out on great kits like this one!

(Image is linked)


Here's my first layout with it... Isaac, like I said. I'm thinking that I am gonna pull out some Halloween pictures from last year and do something with them using this kit too. The colors are perfect without being too overly-Halloween-ish (nice word, I know).

Journaling: "Face painting at the First Friday Festival in August. Isaac wanted to be a mouse. When it was all done, he looked so cute, but he was bummed because they did not give him any whiskers. ... 2010"

(Click here to view full credits.)

No comments: