Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

My Prince Charming

The Lilypad BYOC is here again!! September's BYOC is incredible!! I LOVE the colors! And there are some fantastic individual products in there - including my dream come true, a kit with a felt dragon, a prince, a shield, a sword, and a castle (and some great papers to go with it). Check this out...

You can check out the full BYOC here... TLP September BYOC

Well, of course, as soon as I saw that dragon and knight, I thought immediately of Isaac. How could I not? Funny thing, once I started in on the layout, I didn't end up using either one. So, I will DEFINITELY be coming back to this kit at least one more time (if not more) to put those cute little felt characters to use!

Here's what I did with the BYOC products this time around...

Journaling: You are such sweet boy with a giant heart. You can melt me with a smile.

(Click here to view full credits)

No comments: