Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

New Lilypad Goodness ... it's Froggy Friday!

New TLP products out today! Here are a few layouts I made using some of the new goodness...

I took this picture of Isaac last year, early spring. I think it was March, and he was super stir-crazy and ready to get outside! He is such a boy!

(click here to view full credits.)

***

For this month's Lilypad One-Word Challenge... the word is 'Change.' We have had LOTS of change lately, so I could have gone in about a million directions for that. But I think the change I like the most is the one I see in Isaac.

Journaling: "The boy you once were is no longer the boy you are today. Where once was a timid, unsure child, I now see a boy who is gaining assurance in his own voice. I see a child who has his own ideas, likes and dislikes, & is confident in expressing himself. I see you taking ownership of YOU, becoming a better friend, a more giving brother, and a more loving son. Where once was a scowl, I see a smile, and the sparkle has returned to your eyes. You are happy."

(Click here to view full credits.)

***

And one more of Isaac... these pictures were taken the day we took off the training wheels. Last spring sometime. (Don't you love the winter boots? *lol*) I did this layout for the Lilypad Scraplift Challenge.

Journaling: "You learned to ride your bike without training wheels in no time flat! You took a few falls, sure, but before we knew it, you looked like a pro. Daddy stayed right by your side until you felt confident enough to pedal off on your own. Once you got the hang of getting started, you rode around and around the circle. The only part that gave you any trouble was stopping... but a few falls and you caught on. Way to stick with it Buddy!"

(Click here to view full credits.)

***

No comments: