Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

I Love This Man

Have I ever mentioned how much I love my husband? Well, let me just take a minute to tell you once more... I LOVE him! Not only did he help me out today by taking a bunch of big boxes out of our garage and dumping them at a recycling site, but he returned from his errand with a big gigantic surprise for me!

LOOK!

I've been playing around with it since after dinner... just trying to get a feel for navigating with it and so forth. I played a little in the paint program that came with it. Aaaah, I'm in heaven!

He had even taken time to research them, read the reviews and find out which one has gotten the most positive user feedback. Then, on top of it all, he even used a COUPON to save $$ on it. A man after my own heart!!

You had me at hello. (*giggle*)

No comments: