Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

You Are Beautiful

Check out this beautiful collaboration between Leora Sanford and Paislee Press! Gorgeous!

I just love the subtle color scheme!
I've been holding onto this picture for a few months trying to figure out what to do with it. I just love it. It was taken when we still lived in Michigan - before we tore the house up for moving. I walked in to check on Meagan, and found her sitting on the edge of her bed just staring out the window. *Sigh* So many things ran through my mind - what is she thinking? what is she dreaming about? what has God dreamed over her? what will her life hold? who will she become? is there any limit to her potential (no, I don't think so).

For the journaling, I decided to use these definition word strips by Lauren Reid with some words on them that relate to Meagan. There was really no good way to capture the limitless thoughts and feelings I have for her in a little blurb of written words.
(Click here to view full credits).

No comments: