Pages

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Comfort Food


Here's my latest digi-dare layout. The dare was to scrap about my comfort food. I had to give this a bit of thought - there are so many, I could almost fill an entire album...peanut m&m's, Wendy's, taco bell, mashed potatoes & gravy, mac & cheese, mt. dew...the list goes on and on. However, in the end, I settled on Wendy's. Mostly because, of all the foods on my list of possibilities, I can be hungry for Wendy's at any time of the day or night (even if I've just eaten a big giant meal).
Journaling reads: "This is comfort at its finest. yeah, that's right. this is fine dining! maybe not as you may think of it, but for me, it just doesn't get much better than this. there's just something unexplainable about the whole thing...the combination of a fresh bun, warm gooey ketchup & mustard, bacon, salty fries, and oh so delicious Mt. Dew! mmm. I'm making myself hungry. Sure, there are lots of foods that I enjoy, but a trip to Wendy's can make me happy at any time night or day. This is truly my comfort food."

6 comments:

Cindy said...

lol.. Wht great comfort food! The layout is lovely!
Nice blog - I like the background.

Summer Dove Simmons said...

love all of the swirlies and stitching!! very cute layout

Anonymous said...

What no more TWIX as a comforting food? That is all you wanted in college. Have you gone through and Mt. Dew withdraws lately? Since the weather has been bad I did not know if you could make it to the store. LOL

Rebecca H. said...

oh, twix was on my list of possibilities as well...peanutbutter twix, though, not just plain ol' carmel anymore. and, i've been staying pretty stocked up on the dew. i'm lost without it!!

Anonymous said...

So what happened today 02-07-07 ???? Nothing??

Anonymous said...

Someone must be sick now! Nothing for Wednesday?