Pages

Sunday, February 25, 2007

You Today

It just wouldn't have been fair for me to interview Isaac and not Sebastian...so here's interview #2.

Journaling:

  • How old are you: five
  • Favorite food: cake
  • Least favorite food: rice
  • Favorite color: orange
  • Favorite #: 100
  • Favorite letter: R - 'cause I like the shape it is in capital and lower case.
  • What are you good at: riding my bike
  • Best friend: Caden (he went back & forth between Caden & Rearden, but finally settled on Caden)
  • Favorite movie: Jurassic Park 2
  • Favorite dinosaur: T-Rex
  • Why: He's the king of dinosaurs
  • Favorite thing about school: Having snack
  • Least favorite thing: Getting cold at recess
  • Favorite vacation place: The rainbow slide park
  • Where do you like to visit: Caden and Avery's house
  • What do you like to do for fun: inside - playing games (pirate game), outside - riding bike
  • Anything else I should know about you?: I like to run around to make myself healthy. That's why I play crazy. Like when me and Isaac run around and hide from Meagan. That's a good game 'cause it has running in it, and running is exercise. 'Cause it makes my heart beat. 'Cause if our hearts are beating that's good.
  • (Sebastian. Interviewed 2/19/07)

Credits

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this page! So very cool. Wish I could scrap like that! I love your blog, too.

Leavin' some love,

Amy

Theresa said...

Oh wow!! What an incredibly cute idea! LOVE this idea and love this page!

Anonymous said...

What a really great idea. Are you going to do this regularly? Lovely layout, I love how you have put the answers.

Shrinkie said...

Awesome page - can't wait il my little guy is old enough to do something like this!