Pages

Monday, February 19, 2007

Dig In

Hooray! More fun news for my scrapbooking! Another one of my layouts has been requested for publication. This time, by a great company called Blue Media - they have a book concept called 'BluePrints' where they give you a basic layout sketch & then publish several examples of how that sketch was used to make layouts. Here's the layout of mine that was requested:

Journaling: 'One of my favorite things in the whole world to do is to plant flowers and care for them as they grow. This year, since we needed to landscape around our new deck, I had the opportunity to do just that. But I didn't work alone. Meagan showed up for the job with her shovel in hand and a willingness to dig in and get dirty. She was careful to watch and mimic every move I made. She helped me remove the grass, smooth out the dirt, and cover the roots of the new plants. It seems she shares my love for playing in the dirt!'

Credits

(It's so fun to see what God is doing in this area of my life, now that I've finally let go of it & gotten my priorites in order! He's so cool!)

1 comment:

Krisco said...

That's great! Good for you. That is a REALLY cute layout. I'm impressed!